Mon 7/25: Wendy's Night [ Flyer ]
All Week 7/25-7/29:
Full MB & CG Rehearsals 1-4pm and 6-9pm
Parent Meeting! 7pm Friday 7/29- HS Auditorium
Pre-Camp Parent Show Friday 7/29 8pm
BAND CAMP 8/1-8/5:
Mon-Thurs 8am to 10pm
Friday 8am to 7pm
Post-Camp Parent Show Friday 8/5 6pm
- Band Camp Menu online:
- We will need help feeding everyone during band camp- both with some food donations and volunteering to serve lunch and dinner. Sign up here.
- 2016-17 MB: Medical Form | Fee info & Payment form
| MB & CG Handbook* updated | Summer Schedule | Performance Schedule
- Having trouble figuring out how to make a payment? An exciting video will walk you through the process.
- Wind Players! Show music is now in SmartMusic you need to enroll in the marching band "class" https://gradebook.smartmusic.com/enroll/class/158011
- Can you pin, cut, fray check, sew, or just want to help make flags for our Color Guard?? Join me at the Summer 2016 Sweatshop on July 12-14 and July 18-22 from 6-9 at BHS (most likely in the Commons) Bring your sharp fabric scissors and sewing machine (don't forget your power cord, foot pedal, empty bobbins, and manual) if you have them, otherwise all supplies and instructions are provided. Come join us, no experience necessary! Come and go as you need. Questions? Send an email to Michelle Myers at email@example.com, or 937.829.9797 (text or voice).
- NEW! Marching Band counts towards your physical education credit!
Details Now online
- Have you seen the photos from 2015? They are available! Want to share yours? email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance videos now available on Youtube