| Next Week: |
May 20: Recital Night: 5:30pm Band Room
May 21: Point Sheets Due (see below)
May 21 & 23: Jazz I rehearsals
May 22: 2013 MB Drumline Prep Rehearsal
Master Schedule for all groups
| Following Week: |
May 28: Jazz I rehearsal
May 29: 2013 MB Drumline Prep Rehearsal
May 30: Mini Camp 2013 Date Change- Thursday May 30th!
Is your Kroger Card still registered with BMPA?
- Fourth Quarter Point Sheets Due May 21st
- 2013 Spring Drumline Rehearsals Announced!
- May edition of the Broken Drumhead now online!
- Mini Camp 2013 Date Change- Thursday May 30th! Schedule now online
- 2013 MB Drum Major Audition Info
- PAY IT FORWARD! Check out details of the last few projects of the year including Relay for Life, Feed the Creek and GAIN
- Three new forms now online- Point Sheet and Add Band to Schedule forms are on the Forms page.
- Be a part of band, a informational video directed at parents of middle and high school students
- Attention Seniors & Senior Parents: It's time to start thinking about returning your senior band note signs to the band so that they can be recycled for next year's seniors. You can return your signs in one of the following ways: 1.
- Return them by the end of the school year and place them in the storage room next to Mr. McCullough's office.
- Keep them for your graduation party and return them during the first two weeks of summer band practices in July to Mr. McCullough's storage room.
- Contact Becky Kuech by phone at 937-879-0313 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
- Calling All Marching Band Parents! Summer band camp will be here before we know it, and we will need your help to serve meals to the students August 5-9. Sign-up sheets will be available at the Band meeting on Monday evening May 6th as well as at the upcoming band concert on May 13th. Otherwise, contact Becky Kuech by phone at 937-879-0313 or by email at email@example.com with any questions or to sign up.
- Second semester exams for students in grades 9 through 11 will be May 24, 28, 29, & 30. Students will be dismissed at 2:00 PM on May 30, their last day of school. Click here for the exam schedule.
- Spring Concession Stand Schedule now available- your help is still needed for BMPA's largest fundraiser!
- Is your (and your neighbors') Kroger Plus Card registered with BMPA? If not, we are potentially losing hundreds of dollars! Sign up online today! -- Everyone needs to re-enroll starting Apr. 1st.
- BHS MB and Jazz Bands from WOJ on Time Warner Channel 21- schedule
- What an incredible weekend! 25 great jazz performances including 2 headline acts. A huge thank you to everyone who helped make this a success!
- 2014 Headline Acts Announced, Count Basie Orchestra Mar. 7, Spyro Grya Mar. 8th, 2014!
- WOJ in the media- DDN, Dayton City Paper, live on TV45 Wed- now online- live on TV2 Wed- noon
- New Concert Dates!
- Jazz Two has its own page!
- Leadership Auditions for Color Guard Section Leader: Leadership auditions will take place on Tuesday, May 14th from 6pm-8pm in the band room. During this time you will learn a routine, perform the routine as part of your audition, as well as complete an interview. Please email Rachelle with any questions @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- New winterguard schedule released!
- Next rehearsals:
- May 1st 6:00 - 7:30 Rifle Practice
- May 2nd 6:00 - 8:00 Flag/Dance Practice