This Week: [ Itinerary #6 ]
Fri. 10/3: MB Payment #4 Due, AW FB at Northmont
Sat. 10/4: MB Contest at
Mon. 10/6: Music Parents and Band Parents Mtg: 7pm
Fri. 10/10: HM FB vs Springfield
Sat. 10/11: MB Contest at
Ohio State University
- Performance Schedule for the Kettering and Ohio State Contests now available
- Performance Opportunities outside the BHS Band program
have their own page- just posted- Muse Machine Musical Orchestra!
- Need to reach Mr. McCullough? He has provided Contact Info
- Vanderbilt Contest (10/25) Advanced ticket sale Info & Order Form- due 10/9
- All Spirit Apparel has been delivered unless otherwise notified. Please encourage your student to pick up asap. Call Denise Wamsley @ 427-1377 for any questions.
- Parent/Family Bus seats for West Virginia now available in Charms' online store. Please be certain you will join us as cancellations cost the band.
- BHS Band Program Announces Capital Campaign to meet the uniform and equipment needs of a growing program. More information and how you can help
- With the growing band and big changes this year your help is needed! Check out opportunities to help:
- Shadows needed for parents of seniors who fill coordinator positions- see how you can help!
- The BMPA runs concession stands at athletic events throughout the year as the major fundraiser for the band- please come and help and meet fellow band parents - signups are now on VolunteerSpot
- Fruit Sale- Dec. 5-7 will need volunteers, more details come later- but see some info now!
- It's time! Everyone needs to enroll in Kroger Community Rewards! (Only 78 people registered, please sign up- easy, no cost fundraiser!)
- Big Amazon Shoppers? Support the band by using Amazon Smile, Set this as your new amazon bookmark! Other ways to raise money.
- 2014-2015 Performance Schedule
- Is your (and your neighbors') Kroger Plus Card registered with BMPA? If not, we are potentially losing hundreds of dollars! Sign up online today!
- BHS Band Grade Plan, Point Sheet and Signature Forms all online.
- Concert Band Concert Schedule:
- Mon. Dec. 15th Holiday Concert (All Concert Bands)
- Mon. Feb. 23rd Winter Concert (All Bands)
- Thurs-Sat Mar. 5-7th Weekend of Jazz (Jazz I & II)
- Mon. May 11th Spring Concert (All Bands)
- Be a part of band, a informational video directed at parents of middle and high school students
- Looking for Suggested Listening? Check out this list!
- For more information on sewing flags, contact Davilyn Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org, 475-7141.