- Carillon Park Community Band- opportunity to play over the summer
- 2016 Marching Band Leadership Team
Packet now online
- Three $5142 Thornton Memorial Scholarships Awarded for 2016-2017
- The Thornton Memorial Scholarship Committee is pleased to announce that two 2nd-year renewal scholarships and one 1st-year scholarship have been awarded for 2016-2017. Two of the recipients are/were associated with the Beavercreek Music Department. Congratulations Daniel, Alexander and Maxwell!
- Mrs. Peg Arnold presented to the BMPA about a group- Beavercreek Advocacy Committee More Info - Contact Mrs. Arnold email@example.com 416-1840
- Flower Sale information now online
- Annual Giving Campaign Announced- details on how you can help!
- Information, including rehearsal and performance details now online for:
- Is your (and your neighbors') Kroger Plus Card registered with BMPA? If not, we are potentially losing hundreds of dollars! Sign up online today!
- 2016 Color Guard Clincs
- May 16, 17, 18 & 19- 4-6pm
- May 20th Auditions
- Congratulations on a great Winter Guard Season!
- Percussion Spring Training rehearsals begin in May
- *UPDATE: Spring Training rehearsals in May will now be from 4:30-6:30pm.
- Tuesdays 3,10,17,24 – Battery only 4:30-6:30
- Thursdays 5,12,19,26 – Front ensemble only 4:30-6:30
- 20 – Mini-camp: ALL 4:30-10:00
- 27 – Commitment forms due
- What a geat season! Check out WGI Prelims video
- Highlights for the 2016-2017 season:
- We will be performing the music of RUSH!
- The band will perform at several great stadiums including some old favorites as well as some exciting new venues!
- NEW! Marching Band counts towards your physical education credit!
Details Now online
- Important Dates:
- MAY 3 – Percussion Clinics Begin
- MAY 16 – Guard Clinics Begin
- MAY 20 – Mini Camp
- MAY 27 – Commitment form is due
- 2016 Summer MB Schedule Released
- Have you seen the photos from 2015? They are available! Want to share yours? email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance videos now available on Youtube