The Beavercreek Music Parents Association (BMPA) is made up of parents from band, color guard, choir, and dance team. Our purpose is to support the various High School Music Department activities. Through the various fund raisers the BMPA contributes several thousand dollars a year to the teams associated with the music department. Meetings are held the first Monday of each month (with a few exceptions). All parents are encouraged to attend meetings, and participate in their various activities. We are successful because of our volunteers!
|The Beavercreek Music Parents Association (BMPA) supports the Beavercreek High School Music Department group's including choral, instrumental, dance team, and color guard. The association is organized exclusively for charitable purposes under Section 501(c)3 of the Interal Revenue Code.
- Shadows needed! A few senior parents need shadows to take on their positions for next year. If you are interested reach out to them to find out what it takes!
- Recording Secretary: John Rodgers
- Corresponding Secretary: Dianne Lampton
- President Elect: Jon Durke
- Concessions: Leanne Dalton email@example.com
- Fruit Sale: Jo Daugherty
- Fall Concession Stand Volunteers needed -- Now using VolunteerSpot to sign up for our biggest fundraiser- please check your calendars and plan on helping at several events!
- Enacted May 5, 2014 BMPA Policy on Gifts to Volunteers
- Important Dates updated for 2014-15
- Major Change in Kroger Rewards Program Re-Register Every April!- Register your Plus Card ASAP!
- Approved Elections clairification in consitiution amendment
- Approved 11/28/11, new Student Account Policy
- Beavercreek Music Parents Association Scholarships To Be Awarded *criteria updated 2/7/11
- GoodSearch/ GoodShop Internet Fundraiser Information now available!
- Meeting Minutes now available from last year's BMPA meetings.
MUSIC PARENTS INFORMATION CONTACTS
President: Mark Mueller: firstname.lastname@example.org
President-Elect: Jon Durke
Recording Secretary: John Rogers, email@example.com
Corresponding Secretary: Dianne Lampton, 371-8937 firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Pat Wahl, 705-0750 email@example.com
BMPA Elected Officers (see above)
Instrumental Music At-Large Member: Lesley Murawski, 272-5804 firstname.lastname@example.org
Choral Music At-Large Member: Kathy Riddle email@example.com
Color Guard At-Large Member:TBD
Dance Team At-Large Member: Roxie Hassan & Carmen Neale
Julia Mercer: 429-2188 firstname.lastname@example.org
Renee Miles, email@example.com
Leanna Dalton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jana Richard: email@example.com 768-4882
Volunteers: Cathy Payette 937.306.8594, Roxie Hassan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fruit Sale: Joette Daugherty, email@example.com
Audit: Greg Enochian, firstname.lastname@example.org
Instrumental Music: Matt Frost
Choral Music: Rachael Phillips
Friends Show Chior: Jason Enneking
Color Guard: Matt Frost
Beaverettes Dance Team: Casey Azuogu email@example.com