BMPA/Kroger Neighborhood Reward Program
Don't shop at Kroger? We are also set up at Meijer!
|Beavercreek Music Parents Association participates in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. This program allows non-profit organizations to raise money through purchases at Kroger Stores by utilizing your Kroger Plus Card. All you have to do is log into your Kroger Plus card account and enter the BMPA's Non-Profit Organization number (NPO). This money will then be split between the different music departments based on the student ratio. Below are the instructions for enrolling your Kroger Plus Card and entering the NPO number. || |
NEW! Kroger requires everyone to re-enroll every year- mark you calendars for April when you can login to your account and re-enroll. This needs to be done every April.
. -- Login to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
-- search for 81866, save changes
New? how to enroll your Kroger Plus Card:
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the "New Customer?" box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Accounty by entering zip code, clicking on your store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Reward information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 81866 (which is the BMPA' Non-Profit Organization number) or Beavercreek Music Parents Association and select from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER: purchases will not count for our group until after your Kroger Plus card is registered.
If you do not have your Kroger Plus card number and use your phone number at the register please call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
At the register remember to swipe your Kroger Plus card or use your phone number related to your card for your purchases to count.
Please share this information with all your family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
After I enroll my Kroger Plus Card with an organization, how long before my purchases start counting towards the rewards?
Your purchases will begin earning rewards for your designated organization within 7 t0 10 business days of registering your Kroger Plus Card online.
How do I know if my Kroger Plus Card is enrolled?
Within 7 to 10 business days of successfully enrolling your Kroger Plus Card, you will see at the bottom of your Kroger receipt: "You requested Kroger to donate to Beavercreek Music Parents Association."
Does everything in my shopping cart count towards my donation to my organization?
There are specific purchase that cannot be included: alcohol, tobacco, government assisted pharmacy expenses, postage stamps, Kroger Co. Family of Stores Gift Cards, Green Dot Prepaid Reloadable Products, MoneyPaks, 1-2-3 Rewards Reloadable Visa Pre-Paid Debit Card, ReCharge Cards, American Express Variable Load Gift Cards, Visa Variable Load Gift Cards, MasterCard Variable Load Gift Cards, Bottle Deposits, Lottery and Promotional tickets, Money Orders, Western Union, Fuel and Fuel Center purchases, and Sales Tax are excluded from eligible purchases. Eligible pharmacy purchases include out of pocket co-pays for non-government assisted pharmacy programs.
Can I give to more than one organization?
No. Your Kroger Plus Card can be linked to only one organization at a time. However, you may change your non-profit organization designation Kroger Plus Card on line by going to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
What are eligible purchases?
Eligible purchases consist of those retail purchases made at any Cincinnati Division Kroger Food Store by a participant who presents a Kroger Plus Card at the time of purchase. If the card is not presented during a transaction, your organization's account will not be credited.
How much can an organization earn?
Kroger will pay up to $1,250,000 on a quarterly basis to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Reward organizations.
Kroger limits its quarterly contributions to a maximum contribution of $1,250,000 to be distributed among all participating eligible organizations.
Kroger limit a participating organization's earned rewards to a maximum of $50,000 quarterly,
Kroger limits a participating household's rewards to a maximum of $300 quarterly.
The minimum quarterly payout is $25.00 per organization. In the event that an organization earns less than $25.00 in a quarter, Kroger will hold the amount until the next quarter that the reward exceeds $25.00 or until the end of the program term, whichever comes first.