Interested in joining our team?
Why join our district?
- We are academically successful – We consistently rank high on all measures of academic achievement.
- We are innovative – We are driven to do better; we are the only district in Ohio to win two Straight-A Grants!
- We offer exceptional opportunities to our students – We have a wealth of extracurricular activities for our students, which creates opportunities for our staff to coach, mentor, direct, and more.
- Our students are competitive – From academics and the arts to clubs and sports, we have an exceptionally involved student body; our students want to know more, do more, and be more.
- Our students value their community, and our community values its schools – We benefit from strong relationships with our parents, residents, government officials, and local business owners.
- We support our staff – We offer a competitive benefits package and high-caliber support and development opportunities to expand your career.
How to apply for a job with Beavercreek City SchoolsWe are hiring qualified individuals for open substitute positions for the current school year. Positions include substitute special needs assistants, substitute bus drivers, and others. Please follow the link below to create an application with the Dayton Area School Employment Consortium. Once your application is complete, find our district's listing of open substitute positions and apply.
Please visit the Dayton Area School Employment Consortium to apply: http://www.daytonareaschooljobs.esu.k12.oh.us/Administrative (certified) positions: http://www.daytonareaschooljobs.esu.k12.oh.us/
Teaching (certified) positions: http://www.daytonareaschooljobs.esu.k12.oh.us/Support (classified) positions: http://www.daytonareaschooljobs.esu.k12.oh.us/