Daily School Schedule
Inclement Weather PlansShould it be necessary to delay the start of school, families are advised to monitor local television and radio stations for school delays and closings. WHIO-TV, WDTN-TV, WKEF-TV and local radio stations 1290 WHIO-AM/99.1 FM are excellent sources of information. Many media outlets' Web sites will also post delay and closing details.If delays are announced, families with children in first through twelfth grades should proceed as advised (e.g., in the case of a one hour delay, students will be expected to report to school one hour later than usual; bus riders should present themselves at their stops one hour later than normal), while kindergarten families will follow a modified schedule (see "Kindergarten Plan B"):Families may also visit the district web site, twitter feed, and Facebook page for the most up-to-date information about delays and closings.How to Register: Beavercreek City Schools AlertsThe Beavercreek City School District utilizes three different alert systems: phone alerts through SchoolMessenger, e-mail and text alerts through the district's Web site tools, and e-mail alerts through an automated distribution list. This requires all users to register via the district Web site. Click on the word "Register" on the right-hand side of the black ribbon that runs across the top of the page,
- Elementary Schools: 7:45 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Ankeney and Coy Middle Schools: 8:45 a.m to 3:45 p.m.
- Beavercreek High School: 7:45 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- The district uses SchoolMessenger to communicate with parents and guardians. If you have a child in a district school and are not receiving SchoolMessenger notifications, or if you need to update your contact information, please contact your child's school office to request assistance.
- The district uses tools that are part of the Web site package to send e-mail alerts when specific pages or sections of any of the district Web sites are updated. This system is also used to send e-mail and text calamity alerts. To set up your account, please read the following document: Web site and Calamity Alerts.
- The district also uses an automated e-mail distribution list system to send info to send e-mail alerts during calamity type occurrences. For instruction on this system, please read the following document: Calamity Alerts.
Last Modified on January 28, 2016