“Volunteers are just ordinary people with extraordinary hearts.
They offer the gift of their time to teach, to listen,
to help, to inspire, to build, to grow, to learn.
They expect no pay, yet the value of their work knows no limit.
They’ve known the unexpected joy of a simple hug.
They’ve planted tiny seeds of love in countless lives.
Volunteers are just ordinary people who reach out and take a hand,
and together make a difference that lasts a lifetime.”
~ Kimberly Rinehart
WELCOME FAIRBROOK PARENTS!
For the most up-to-date events and volunteer opportunities, please find us on Facebook!
The PTO provides many wonderful programs and services for our students and staff such as matching each birthday book club donation to support our library, bringing in the Columbus Center of Science and Industry (COSI on Wheels), providing Master Works and bringing in a Muse Machine instructor for our third grade students. Over the last few years, the PTO has been able to go above and beyond what we already budget for our students and staff in some of the following ways...
Special gifts we have been able to provide:
• Fun Hoop (Installed spring of 2016.)
• Climbing wall (Selected by student vote! Installed fall of 2015.)
• Inflatables at our field day event (making up for cancelled Family Fun Night)
• Field trip support for all grade levels
• A portable speaker system
• Shed to house playground equipment and reduce classroom clutter
• Laminator and cart for staff use
• Playground equipment (balls, jump ropes, chalk, hula hoops, etc.)
• Funds to support Blue Crew
(Please see our “What we do” link for a list
of budgeted items the PTO funds each year.)
EVERY PERSON WITH A CHILD AT FAIRBROOK AND ALL STAFF MEMBERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY MEMBERS OF THE FAIRBROOK PTO.
2016-2017 EXECUTIVE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
PRESIDENT: Tiffany Page
FIRST VICE PRESIDENT: Jenny Zollars
SECOND VICE PRESIDENT AND VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR: Molly McKenna
THIRD VICE PRESIDENT AND STAFF LIAISON: Christine Carenza
TREASURER: Mary Mohn
CORRESPONDING SECRETARY: Maria Smith
RECORDING SECRETARY: Krissy Cabeen
(Contact information for each board member can be found
in the PTO handbook or the school directory.)