All parents from the Band, Color Guard, Choir, Show Choir and Dance programs are members of the Beavercreek Music Parents Association (BMPA). Our purpose is to support the various High School Music Department activities through various fundraising efforts (contributing significantly every year to each of the music programs) and providing parental support to many events. The association is organized for charitable purposes under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
BMPA Meetings are held the first Monday of each month (with a few exceptions) and all parents are encouraged to attend meetings and participate in the various activities. All of the events are great fun, provide an opportunity to meet other parents and benefit our children. We are successful because of you - our volunteers! We look forward to seeing you over the course of the coming school year.
- Dance Team Video
- OMEA selects the BMPA as recipient of the 2018 Outstanding Music Support Group Award!
- Concession Stand Volunteers needed -- Now using SignUp.com to sign up for our biggest fundraiser- please check your calendars and plan on helping at several events!
- Enacted May 5, 2014 BMPA Policy on Gifts to Volunteers
- Important Dates updated for 2015-16
- Beavercreek Music Parents Association Scholarships To Be Awarded *criteria updated 2/7/11
- GoodSearch/ GoodShop Internet Fundraiser Information now available!
Volunteer Needs listed on signup.com
MUSIC PARENTS INFORMATION CONTACTS
President: Chris Kruschke; email@example.com
President-Elect: Steve Heckler; firstname.lastname@example.org
Recording Secretary: Cherish Lesko: email@example.com
Corresponding Secretary: Lesley Murawski: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Caryn Magee: email@example.com
BMPA Elected Officers (see above)
Instrumental Music At-Large Member: Kathryn Banks
Choral Music At-Large Member: Chandra Miller
Show Choir At-Large Member: Lynn Jenks
Color Guard At-Large Member: Tammy Feeney
Dance Team At-Large Member: Diane Sakulich
All-Stars Dance Team At-Large Member: Cindy Nava
Michelle Smith and Jenni Mann firstname.lastname@example.org
Fruit Sale: Chris Kruschke
Audit: John Feeney: Feeney@me.com
Instrumental Music: Matt Frost email@example.com
Color Guard: Jonathan Gillman
Choral Music: Rachael Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends Show Chior: Jason Enneking
Beaverettes Dance Team: Casey Azuogu email@example.com
All-Stars Dance Team: Paige Rizzote firstname.lastname@example.org