All parents from the Band, Color Guard, Choir, Show Choir and Dance programs are members of the Beavercreek Music Parents Association (BMPA). Our purpose is to support the various High School Music Department activities through various fundraising efforts (contributing significantly every year to each of the music programs) and providing parental support to many events. The association is organized for charitable purposes under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
BMPA Meetings are held the first Monday of each month (with a few exceptions) and all parents are encouraged to attend meetings and participate in the various activities. All of the events are great fun, provide an opportunity to meet other parents and benefit our children. We are successful because of you - our volunteers! We look forward to seeing you over the course of the coming school year.
- Dance Team Video
- OMEA selects the BMPA as recipient of the 2018 Outstanding Music Support Group Award!
- Concession Stand Volunteers needed -- Now using SignUp.com to sign up for our biggest fundraiser- please check your calendars and plan on helping at several events!
- Enacted May 5, 2014 BMPA Policy on Gifts to Volunteers
- Important Dates updated for 2015-16
- Beavercreek Music Parents Association Scholarships To Be Awarded *criteria updated 2/7/11
- GoodSearch/ GoodShop Internet Fundraiser Information now available!
Volunteer Needs listed on signup.com
MUSIC PARENTS INFORMATION CONTACTS
President: Chris Kruschke; firstname.lastname@example.org
President-Elect: Steve Heckler; email@example.com
Recording Secretary: Cherish Lesko: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corresponding Secretary: Lesley Murawski: email@example.com
Treasurer: Caryn Magee: firstname.lastname@example.org
BMPA Elected Officers (see above)
Instrumental Music At-Large Member: Kathryn Banks
Choral Music At-Large Member: Chandra Miller
Show Choir At-Large Member: Lynn Jenks
Color Guard At-Large Member: Tammy Feeney
Dance Team At-Large Member: Diane Sakulich
All-Stars Dance Team At-Large Member: Cindy Nava
Michelle Smith and Jenni Mann email@example.com
Fruit Sale: Chris Kruschke
Audit: John Feeney: Feeney@me.com
Instrumental Music: Matt Frost firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Guard: Jonathan Gillman
Choral Music: Rachael Phillips email@example.com
Friends Show Chior: Jason Enneking
Beaverettes Dance Team: Casey Azuogu firstname.lastname@example.org
All-Stars Dance Team: Paige Rizzote email@example.com